Your Support Will Help Us Continue To:
- Offer direct legal services through our innovative Resilient Communities Legal Café.
- Advocate for new laws that enable thriving local economies, such as the California Homemade Food Act .
- Develop engaging workshops for sustainable economy lawyers and community members alike
- Publish our comprehensive online legal resource libraries
- Train the next generation of sharing lawyers through our dynamic Apprentice Ship (Stay tuned for details!)
- And build the movement for just and resilient communities!
The Law Center is Committed to Spending Dollars Mindfully
Sustainable Economies Law Center has a reputation for accomplishing a great deal with very little funding, and we are mindful of how we spend our dollars — but we do need your help! Your contribution helps us cover the costs of our staff’s modest wages, travel to the communities we serve, a shared workspace for our interns and volunteers, and organizing workshops and clinics for communities. Even a small contribution is greatly appreciated.
Consider Joining Our Sustainer Circle
Individuals who are inspired to make a contribution of $500 or more on an annual basis will become part of the Sustainer Circle, which comes with invitations to special Sustainer happy hours and networking events, free or discounted admission to Law Center workshops, visible acknowledgment on our homepage, and gratitude galore!